WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. Hundreds of volunteers from all around the world are constantly creating and improving the code for the WordPress software. And, there are thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes that enable you to build just about any type of website you can imagine.
• How to get started in WordPress, and how to customize your options
• The difference between posts and pages, and how to create posts and edit them
• Uploading and manipulating media
• Adding links and categories
• Creating pages in WordPress
• Adding and removing comment capabilities
• Managing the appearance of your page
• Writing, reading, discussion, privacy and media settings
This WordPress training class is for professionals who want to build and maintain WordPress sites.
• Any graduate with computer background.
• Candidates should have some basic knowledge of HTML and PHP.
• Candidates should have a basic understanding of OOPs as well as MySQL queries.